Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Work from Home -- an ongoing blog of information

Good morning all. The last time I posted about work from home jobs I got several emails asking more information. I have decided that I am going to put some good information with links and resources on here every week. I want to help you ladies that want to stay home to tend to your kids or those of you that have a physical handicap or even those of you that are tired of the rat race.

There is just so much information that I have from my own search that spans several years before I finally decided on doing this a couple years ago.

I will include all kinds of ideas, walk you through the steps you must take, licenses needed, if any and all sorts of goodies. Unfortunately, I can only give you the information and cheer you on. You will have to do the rest. You have to want it bad enough.

My father used to tell me when I was growing up, Diane, you must go after what you want. Nobody will hand it to you. There is no free ride. I was only 9 or 10 at the time and those words would repeat over and over in my head as I grew up and into my adult years. Every time I thought something was insurmountable, I would remember his words as if he were saying them right then and there. My father was right.

So, for those of you that want to get more information, just come in here and read all the stuff I have just poking at my little brain to come out. I will be more than happy to share what I have found that works and some that don't work so well. I'm sure on that last one, we've all had our shares of scams going around.

If at least one of you ladies can glean some information that will help you on your path to work from home then all the years of research that I have done will be worth it. Remember, though, you do have to put some effort into it. Unfortunately, the money will not rain down on you while you're sitting on the couch watching soaps and snacking all day. You can do it, I know you can, I know I did and I'm lazy.

I'm still waiting for that wonderful invention -- the remote control refrigerator-bot. One of my friends posted on her blog about this other marvelous invention that has not yet come to fruition. She's a smart one, my friend N.

In my blog there will be so much information accompanied by links taking you to where you need to go to educate yourself even more about finding real work you can do in the privacy of your own home. Imagine, working in your pajamas, don't have to brush your hair, don't have to shower, er, well, you might still want to do that; for the sanity of the people you share your humble abode with. Just a suggestion, don't get all huffy with me. Sheesh!

Yesterday I spoke to one of my friends from my old job. She's really talented too. She's an excellent greetings card designer. You can look at her stuff here
I really miss having lunch with her. In fact she's supposed to get back with me on a time when we can go have lunch together soon. She's a real genuine, down-to-earth person who loves to do crafty stuff. She's really good at it.

Well, ladies and lurkers alike, until tomorrow. Remember, if you have any questions whatsoever on any information I post just ask. I promise I won't bite. Hasta manana!


No comments: