Monday, July 9, 2007

Contest starts today!

Yesterday I blogged about a contest. Today is the day, ladies, gentlemen and lurkers. I want you to think of a time when your life was in turmoil, you were at the lowest point ever and after much suffering you turned to God. Now, granted, some of you might not be Christians but that's ok. As long as you believe in a higher power, or whatever you want to call it. An occasion when you know for a fact that God came through for you. That there can't possibly be no other explanation but that there was divine intervention and you pulled through whatever the situation may have been.

This contest will run for a week. Starting today and ending on Sunday, July 15, 2007. Herein are the rules.

The story must be either emailed from an email I could not possibly recognize who sent it. Do not include your names or any information that would give away your identity. I want to make this fair for every one. You can post it on here under an assumed name. Please title your story so that it makes it easy to pick the winner. I will give each story a number and announce it here on my blog Sunday evening at 6 pm central time.

Remember, you will be anonymous and I will not find out who you are until I announce the winner. Please tell everyone you would like to participate.

Okay now, for the prize. There will be a large assortment of jewelry, candles, soaps, girly stuff that you can use for yourself or give as gifts. The total value of this prize will be approximately $500.00 All the items are brand new, of course and you will have a blast when you open up your package.

So, ladies, start up your engines and get started! I look forward to getting your stories, if by chance your name is anywhere on your email, your entry will be voided. I must be fair and that way everyone will know I will not be swayed in my decision. Email me here

ricosilver@ gmail.com

You can see some of the things that could be included in the prize here

Good luck and God Bless each and every one of you.

No comments: