Friday, July 20, 2007

Website articles


Ok, today I am going to make those Quinceanera jewelry sets. I'm thinking about going to my supplier for some jewelry components. I have posted a link to the picture of the object of my immediate desires. They are called Tensha beads and they are from Japan. They are absolutely mahvelous! Let me see if I can post a pic here.

I think these would be lovely to make a Quinceanera necklace and maybe a bracelet of pearls with only one of these in the center. They come in several colors but for a Quinceanera as well as for brides, I believe this color would be appropriate. Of course, I could get the blue ones with the pretty flower designs on them and that might work really well.

The pieces I make will be posted on my website and I might put some pictures on here. Since I do not have these available right now. I'm placing my order today but I will make something else geared to the Quinceanera.

I will also be writing articles on my website that pertains to my line of business. I am thinking of adding a page just for Quinceaneras and all that they will need for their very special day. I don't like the cheap jewelry being sold on the different internet sites. I want these pieces to be heirloom-quality that can be passed down for many years to come. After all, a Quinceanera is a special event in a Latino girl's life; one that will be remembered for the rest of their lives. Why go cheap when you can have something that will be passed down for generations. This, I believe, will make it that much more special.


No comments: