Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The good the bad and the tired

Went on a run with Mr. Sir last night; out to East Texas. It is so very pretty out there. I didn't want to come back. Lots of green, lush trees. The temperature wasn't even 70 degrees, it was just gorgeous. So, needless to say, I have had no sleep. I'm on empty and I'm on my way to Starbucks right now. The princess spent the night at the party house last night so I, being the rebel that I am, took to the highways and byways of East Texas.

I feel refreshed, if tired, and in much better spirits. Sometimes a person just needs to get away from the city, especially with the heat and pollution here -- it's bad. It may be that I'm just tired of living in this horribly, hot state of Texas. Although, I must admit not all of Texas is as ugly as Dallas; nor as hot. Weird huh?

I'll come back later and post the recipe for the green chile pie, N. I know I said I would do it today so I will be back after my Starbucks buzz.

No comments: