Thursday, August 9, 2007

Went to the bank and guess what I got?

A jewelry show booking! I was signing some financial documents when the lady asked me what I did while I homeschooled the kids. I told her about my jewelry business, fished out a business card from my wallet and voila; she said, come and bring your stuff. I asked her if it would be ok with her boss she said the boss would buy some too. She stated they have a lot of people come in there selling all kinds of stuff.

So, it looks like, in looking out for others and praying for their blessing; I've got the best blessing of all...business growth. Amazing what God can do when we are not looking, huh? I need to get out more and talk to more people. It's just that it is so dashgum hot out there!

I'm making more jewelry tomorrow. It relaxes me and takes me to a wonderfully colorful world of gemstones and silver and gold, oh my! Yeah, I'm a nut, but I'm a friendly nut. I also have the best marketing tool a person could possibly have, faith in God.

If you would like to join our prayer circle...I say our but it's really Mrs. N's prayer circle. She is a great and awesome woman. I'm glad I found her when I did. Anyway, if you want to be included please contact her here and she will make sure your name is added. Our Namby Pamby Prayer Princess will see to it that no one is left behind. I guarantee you will see a big change in your circumstances, whatever they may be.

God bless!

1 comment:

N Dyess said...

Hey gal! Congrats on the new potential business! Oh, and it is really our Heavenly Father's prayer circle and ours - not mine. Thanks for being such a wonderful and faithful witness!