Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh What a Day!!!

Got up this morning and got ready to take the teenager-type to get him enrolled in dual credit college courses. Argh! I made the mistake of not eating. I figured I'd be in and out, no problem. Well lo and behold, if you have ever taken a kid to enroll in college courses for the first time, you know what I mean. We got out of there at 3 pm and I hadn't eaten one bite, pounding headache, hot, humid, nasty weather.

We walked all over that campus and looking at the positive side, I got my walking exercise done for the day and then some. Not an easy feat, mind you, when your teenage-type offspring has legs that go on for miles unlike mine that are maybe just above being dwarf-sized.

I am grateful, however, that his college education will be free mostly due to his still being in high school. That's always nice. We will have to pay for his books and all but that's not too bad. He's decided on his courses and school starts Monday.

I was supposed to ship out a package today and didn't have time to do that either. Argh! I wish the days were a little bit longer.

On a good note, I'm happy to say that I have found a friend that I hadn't seen in years. Her name is Laura and her blog is really cool. Please check it out here, you too will like it - I ga-run-tee it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we connected again too Diane!


and btw, TAG!!

click here It's ok! I PROMISE! lol