Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Holiday preparation


It looks like I'd better get my rear in gear and prepare for the upcoming holiday sales. Yesterday I sat and stared at the bottles of lotion that I'm supposed to be working on and didn't do a thing with them. My mind was on my needing to call the college my teenage-type offspring will be attending this fall and get him in to see the guidance counselor. I've been meaning to do this since Monday and for some reason haven't done it. I remember in the late evening when it's too late to talk to anyone. Today I'm doing that for sure. I need to get my act together.

I also have to tag my jewelry; which hasn't been done either. Just found out too that college classes start next Monday!! We just got the THEA test results for the teenage-type and we are running around like chickens without a head.

As for the holiday sales, I must admit, I do have the post cards I will be mailing out to my customers with the discounts for my jewelry. They are rather pretty and are season appropriate as they have the right coloring. Here's a picture so you can see what they look like.

Well, I better get going and start doing some real namby pamby stuff before the day slips away and I'm once again thinking about things I should have done right around midnight. Have a blessed day!

No comments: