Saturday, August 18, 2007

Weekend Ramblings

The kids and I stayed up 'til 2:30 am this morning looking at different types of cats online and since we have a Siamese and a Turkish Van we were looking at how cute their kind of kittens are. Somehow we got onto the subject of Siamese or conjoined twins in humans and my teenage-type offspring showed me a video on Youtube of 17 yr old conjoined twin girls. I was amazed; so much so that I hardly slept last night thinking of the miracles God makes.

I don't see it as weird I see it as an amazing work of God. These girls are blessed beyond measure! You can see their youtube video here. You will be amazed. I know I was.

I have to make a run to the store today. Argh, it's Saturday and I hate going to the grocery store on weekends so I better get so I'm able to get in an out quickly. I have to come back and finish doing the jewelry tags.

I'm buying lots of fish as that will be a big part of my new healthier eating plan. I love fish and chicken. Not together, you know. I still have plenty of veggies in the freezer since I'm the only person in the house that actually eats them.

Since I started doing the crunches I feel better and have more energy. I started doing 100 crunches a day. I need to add walking on my glider - or is that considered gliding? Either way, I'm starting at a mile per day and then I'll work my way up to 3 and then 5. I've done it before, got lazy, stopped and now I need to do it again.

Please don't forget to pray for the lost miners in Utah. Lift their families up in prayer that the good Lord will give them the peace they need to deal with this terrible tragedy. God bless you guys.


No comments: