Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I've been so busy lately I haven't even had a chance to blog. Today I made some necklaces and I am attaching the pics here for your viewing pleasure.

Little princess has been going into the kiddie pool for the past 3 days as it seems the dog days of summer are finally here. It's been 100 degrees out there. I've stayed indoors as much as possible. I've refrained from using the oven due to the heat. I still cooked but not in the oven. That's a shame because I love baking. I love staying cool more, however.

It appears that the good Lord is working wonders in our prayer circle that my dearest friend, N started. N, you are a godsend. Your faith and strength never ceases to amaze me. God is certainly using you, my namby pamby friend. I can almost see Him smiling at you as He says 'well done, good and faithful servant. '

No comments: