Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend Ramblings II

It's a nice day today. Got a cold front, it's only 92 degrees. Being from the Midwest, I never thought I'd say that. At least it's not in the 3-digits like it has been for the past week or so. I am counting the weeks until we are finally moved out of here.

I miss having real lakes around. I miss having the 4 seasons. Since moving to Texas, Christmas has never been the same. I feel like it's just another day. I can run my business from anywhere in the country, thank God for that.

Finally, the box of containers for my lotion has been brought up to the crafting room. I have to start making more lotion and doing more labels for the bottles. There are so many things to do and not enough hours in the day to do them.

Little princess is going through her allergy spell again. My eyes have been watery and my throat scratchy as well. I wonder if having the cats is aggravating our allergies. All I know is that during this time of year we are miserable from the stuffy nose and itching and scratchy throat.

I've been thinking a lot about the trapped miners in Utah. It breaks my heart that it appears the rescuers are giving up on them. Please pray for the families involved. I just can't imagine the kind of pain they must be going through.

No comments: