Saturday, September 1, 2007

Scrapbooking

My little princess got a scrapbooking kit yesterday and is now into doing this fun yet expensive craft. I must admit that I do have too many pictures that have spent their lives in the original photo lab envelopes. Some of these pictures are more than 20 years old. That's even before scrapbooking was invented.

I do have many things to catch up on but as you may have already read in this previous post, I am notorious for starting things and leaving them half done. When the enthusiasm wears off, well, I go on to other projects. My little princess, however, will see to it that we finish all these pictures because she's not like me in that aspect. She will sit there and finish something until it is completely done.

Thank goodness she's like that as it will help me to keep on track with the scrapbooking. I look forward to it as it seems like it would be so much fun. Although, I may need another table in my crafting room to hold the materials for scrapbooking. Maybe I can get Mr. Sir to convert the garage for us. Make it into a bigger crafting room. Although, he's already planned on converting it into a game room. When that will happen is another story.

Now, I will go to my craft room and start our first page of this scrapbook. We'll see how long I can do this. Wish me luck!

No comments: