Friday, September 28, 2007

Taking Melaleuca Allergy Meds

With the allergies hitting me every year during this time I decided I had to take something to make my daily existence a little more bearable. Now, I'm feeling much better; the bobble-headed feeling is not as bad as it would be if I were taking products from the drugstore. It's similar to Benadryl only better.

Today we went to Hobby Lobby and Joanns and Michaels. I also found out that I could not use the coupons towards any of the Cricut die cutting materials. Bummer. So, I still want the Cuttlebug while I'm waiting to get the Wishblade. Walmart has the Cricut for $188; which isn't too bad but I really want the Wishblade and if I buy the Cricut I don't think it's very smart to do that. I will still be wanting the Wishblade.

I did go to Target as well and managed to find a Crafting storage container for my papers. Next week I will go back to get the storage cubes as well.

On the Melaleuca...I'm going to start buying it on Ebay as I canceled my membership with them. I just can't see a need to be ordering their products every month to the tune of $65-$70 bucks. The products are great but too much for me to spend on every month. If they weren't so greedy maybe I'd continue to order from them. Also, the woman that signed me up at the beginning of the year was always rude. I don't deal well with rudeness.

I have a headache right now so I think I will try to organize my scrapbooking supplies and rest for a bit. Have a blessed day, everyone!

No comments: