Friday, September 21, 2007

You're probably tired now

of hearing about my scrapbooking excursions with my little princess. I apologize if that's the case but I am going to post about that again.

Little Princess had 27 dollars burning a hole in her purse...yes, she has a purse, several actually. She's a handbag fanatic just like her mommy. Good think she doesn't know enough about them to expect the same brands mommy buys. I must give myself credit for not spending on them like I did back when I had an outside job and got paid on a bi-weekly basis. The last time I bought an expensive purse was last Summer at Banana Republic. I still carry it. I'm really wanting a Louis Vuitton but the one I want is a cool $1400; even I am not crazy enough to dish out that kind of money for a handbag. I am what my friend eloquently calls a "handbag whore." When she told me that, I was floored that she used that word.

Back to the story at hand. I went to do my usual Friday errands and we stopped by at Big Lots; not much in the area of scrapbooking. I'm also looking for a scrapbooking storage cart/shelves/case. I didn't find anything worth buying; not for scrapbooking anyway. All the Fall stuff was out and it looked so pretty.

We then went to Mardel and I made some purchases there in their scrapbooking area. Not too bad but since it isn't really a craft store we hopped on over to Hobby Lobby since they are right next to each other. I did get the Crop-A-Dile I was looking for and got it with the 40% discount coupon so I did well there. I also bought a plethora of stamps, ink pads and another album all at 50% off. All in all it was a busy day.

We also stopped at a girls clothing store to get the little princess some new clothes as she is growing like a weed and is leaving her clothes practically new because they don't fit any more. No short skirts, no "revealing" tops, no up-to-there shorts. My baby is growing too fast. She did get another Webkinz, thanks for getting her hooked on these, N. ;) She also purchased a scrapbook album with her own money.

I'm going to be scrapbooking tonight again as I lead an otherwise boring life. I don't drink, don't smoke and curse only occasionally. What other vice could a mom like me possibly have? I'm allowed, I deserve it and I cannot wait until I get my Wishblade.


No comments: