Monday, September 10, 2007

It's Raining in the DFW area

And I love it! It makes me want to bake and read while the cookies and the strawberry bread are baking. I'm tired though because I've been coughing at night and haven't had much rest. My ankle is feeling better...enough that I not only went to one but two Dollar Tree stores and then on to Joanns for scrapbooking stuff.

I love it when it rains like this. God is being so good to me! I have so much to be grateful for; healthy kids, good husband, a nice home, good health and lots of playthings like jewelry supplies, soap making supplies and now scrapbooking supplies. I got my Creative Memories kit today so I will be calling the CM upline lady and schedule a time to give her back her stuff.

I'm looking forward to the crop this Friday night but if my cough hasn't let up I won't be going. My head feels so stuffed up and the minute I try to lie down to rest a little bit I start coughing. I love the cooler weather though. I wish it were Fall all year round.

Teenager-type got another computer resuscitating job. This time it is a church that has a computer with a virus. He just fixed the neighbor's computer. She's a friend of the family. He needs to have a rate sheet. He could be making a nice chunk of pocket change if he advertised.


No comments: