Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm finished with the chair!!

Hey ladies! I finally finished the chair. I even sewed the cushion cover by hand. I told you I hate to wait. I finished it at exactly 10 pm tonight. Wow, it looks and feels like I actually accomplished a great feat, minor as it may be. :o)

Now I can rest easy tonight. I hate leaving things undone. I will post a picture of it tomorrow after my fingers have gotten a good night's rest and the pain of the needle pricks has subsided. I'm going to go watch TV for a while and then I will turn in for the night. Mr. Sir has to go to work tonight so I will be up until he leaves then it's night night for this tired ol' lady.

I had obsessed so much over completing the work on the chair that I got heartburn (or maybe it's an ulcer). Either way, I took some Pepcid and it seemed to alleviate the problem. Now I'm going to worry about possibly having an ulcer which in turn will probably give me one if I don't have one or exacerbate the problem if I do. Argh! What is wrong with me? As if I don't have enough to worry about with the teenager quickly approaching college and the expense that goes with that. I'm going to go watch TV now before I start worrying about college tuition and my son going off to college and what if something doesn't go right, and so on and so forth. I'm giving myself a headache just thinking about things I cannot control. And to think I thought I was a super mom. Good night dears!


1 comment:

N Dyess said...

I can't wait to see the picture! I am sure it is wonderful!