Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I got a new car...yes, again!


Yesterday I went to get an oil change at the Honda service department. Yes, I drive a Nissan, or drove rather. Due to the poor customer service at Trophy Nissan and their greediness, I had it serviced at the same Honda place where Mr. Sir takes his Honda to be serviced. It's been that way since I first purchased the Nissan almost 6 months ago. The people at Rusty Wallis Honda have always been very good to us and we've received top-notch customer service.

Mr. Sir decided we should just go look while we were waiting for my car to get the oil changed. We started looking at an Accord but I didn't care for the new body style. We then looked at the Honda Pilot, the Ridgeline and I drooled as I passed the object of my desires...the Honda Odyssey. In the back of my mind I thought to myself, someday I'll have one of those.

We were referred to a sales lady there by one of the ladies that works in the service department. I told her I didn't think we could get anything since I'd had my new car less than 6 months. She said to us it wouldn't hurt to try if I really wanted to get into a Honda. I felt awkward taking my Nissan in for oil changes at the Honda place.

I gave it the ol' college try and was blown away that they were able to give me a great deal....same payment for a much better car. I told her the Odyssey is what I wanted and it had to be in white and I had no money to give them. My mind was thinking it's a long shot and I'm not getting my hopes up. All in all it worked out to our advantage and I am now the proud owner of a brand spanking new Honda Odyssey in white. I love it. Praise the Lord!! Another blessing.

Here's what it looks like.




No comments: