Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year, new goals

Well, here we are, it is now 2012 and it has been a while since I've blogged on here.  Life tends to get in the way of my love for writing. Busy-ness, family and all that encompasses a quick-paced lifestyle.  I don't like it.  I want to move out to the country and away from the hustle and bustle that is city living.  I've prayed about it and although I know God hears my prayers, I know -- and accept-- full well that it is on His time and not mine that my plans and dreams will come to fruition.  I'm not a very patient person mind you and I made the silly mistake of praying for patience many years ago.  God answered, he sent me a daughter with ADD...if anything will teach you patience, having a child with learning differences will give you a healthy dose of learning opportunity.  LOL!  God does have a sense of humor.

I promise this year, I will be better at keeping this old blog up-to-date.  There are so many things I want to write about it's just not easy to keep up with all the goings on in my life and the things I wish to do on my hard-to-come-by spare time.  I've also been cooking a lot more lately, so I will also be sharing cooking tips and recipes.  Now, if I can only slow down a bit.  It will be okay.  This year will be a greatly blessed year for all.  I am praying a lot too.

This country is in a mess and it needs our prayers, as do our government leaders.  Only God has the answers and if only His people would seek Him and turn from their wicked ways...He will answer and be quick to heal our land, our hearts and our people.  May God continue to bless each and every one of you and may His mercy follow you all the days of your lives.  See you around!

No comments: