Saturday, January 14, 2012

I've been working on my jewelry website lately and although it is a tedious task, I think it will be of much joy for me when it is finally finished and everything is pictured, uploaded and priced.  I've had so many people interested in buying my pieces that I had no choice but to give my customers what they want.  It makes it easier doing the transactions for all parties involved. 

Our moving back home has been pushed farther and farther out each time, it seems. Not giving up on that either, it just may take a little bit longer than planned.  It's all good, I am on God's time, not mine.  I truly believe there is a reason for everything and God knows what He is doing better than I know what I am doing.  

It is getting closer to graduation time for my son who is no longer a teenager.  I thought surely that college would bring him out of his shell a little more but that does not seem to be the case.  He's still quiet, still studying and staying in his room like he has in the past.  He's driving a little more and it's scaring me a whole lot more.  I pray for him constantly and I know God hears my prayers.  It's still scary to drive out there...the city is a big place and there are a lot of really careless drivers out there.  He has a good head on his shoulders, however, and I think he has learned well from me.  He's probably tired of hearing me tell him to be careful each time he walks out the door with the car keys.  Oh, well, that's what a mom is for.

No comments: