Monday, October 15, 2007

Exhausting two weeks

Well, I'm through with a huge order of jewelry that had me designing, crimping, wrapping and toggling. I was in such a frenzy to finish this order and have it shipped I totally forgot to take pictures and post them on here for all to see.

I must admit, I was under the influence of anti-bobblehead meds so I'll have to blame it on that because I simply cannot take the blame for my shortcomings. Argh! Now I will have to make another one just so I can show it off on here.

It's been raining since yesterday and my sinuses, miraculously, cleared up! Thank you, God, you have been listening to my pitiful pleas for the last month and a half. I so appreciate the fact that I am able to breathe and can now lay down without feeling like I'm going to asphyxiate. The wonders clean air can do for my respiratory system are remarkable indeed. Remind me again, why do I live in Texas? Oh, I remember now...Mr. Sir is stubborn as an old mule.

I'm picking out the paint to remodel my craft room...don't know if remodel is the proper word but I want a change. Add a little pop of color and cheerfulness to my boring life.

It hasn't helped that Little Princess has been falling behind on her schoolwork because she's been sick as well. That along with her goofing off instead of concentrating on her work has won her the privilege of no TV/Computer/Webkinz....today, like a miracle from heaven, she aced her spelling test. Her privileges are back to normal...that is until this weekend. She has been warned. She fails to get good grades...above a C, and she's back in the dog house.

The wonderful world of parenthood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound so busy! I'm glad you are feeling a little better!