Saturday, May 17, 2008

I got the answer from the man upstairs...

Well, I visited with my pastor a couple weeks ago and during that time the subject came up about my plans to maybe go back to work. He was very clear and stated I should remain at home for the time being. Ask and ye shall receive. I had been praying about it and I was so excited about the possibility that I'd be going back to work and all the things I would be doing, and so on and so forth. WRONG!!

I asked God to make it very clear what He wants me to do and He did. I guess there is no second-guessing it now. It's okay, I promised I would do His will not mine so ladies, gentlemen and lurkers--I will continue to be a homeschooling, stay-at-home mom for however long the Lord wants me to do that. Which, to me, means that (as always) He will take care of us should our family need medical care.

I must admit now that my heart is full of peace about that dilemma. A peace that I'd never known before. In the past I was always questioning if this is what God really wanted me to be doing in this chapter of my life. Thank you, Lord Jesus for showing me Your ways. I praise You for that.


No comments: